Dog Friendly Accommodation Praa Sands
Bring Your Four Legged Friend
We welcome dogs in three of our properties: The Beach, The Rockpool and The Cove. Our team all have a soft spot for our four legged friends, we’re dog owners ourselves and love to watch them enjoying themselves. We also understand how hard it can be to leave them at home whilst you holiday.
Dogs love Cornwall and we often find they can’t get enough of the beach and coast walks, and when they do, there is a log fire to curl up by.
We have a wealth of knowledge of the best places to go, things to do and dog friendly restaurants, pubs and cafes. Get in touch to find out more.
We welcome dogs but we do ask you to follow the rules below:
– Notify us in advance of arrival and pay the £25 fee per dog.
– No dogs or pets in Seasky at all.
– Strictly no dogs on sofas, beds or soft furnishings.
– Do not leave your pet on their own in the property. Please bear this in mind when booking holidays during the warmer months.
– Always pick up after your dog and ensure the patio, gardens and property are free from waste on departure.
– Abide by local by-laws with regards to dogs on Praa Sands. Please see here for when dogs are allowed on the beaches.
– Please bear our neighbours in mind and ensure your pet is under control and does not cause a disturbance.
Top 5 Dog Tips in Cornwall
Dogs are welcome in so many places in Cornwall but these are our top 5 picks:
- Morning walks on Praa Sands beach. On your doorstep, walking into the sunrise as it comes up over the cliffs to the East.
- Sunday Carvery at Sandbar with your dog in tow.
- Tread the South West Coast Path, it starts just outside your door.
- Walk around Penrose near Porthleven. Beautiful woodlands, lake and then a gorgeous stretch of sand.
- The Victoria Inn in Perranuthnoe. Dogs are allowed in this quaint pub in the bar area. Expect a cosy feel and some great food.
“We love staying in Praa Sands, the views and it’s convenience are perfect”
“Whilst we travel around more these days, if a property is vacant and it fits with our schedule, we’ll snap up the chance for a week in our old village. As we stay here ourselves we make sure the creature comforts are in place, so Brad’s got sharp knives and a BBQ so he can keep cooking and they are easily heated, which in winter is really handy!” Brad and Lindsey, Owners.
The Cove, Praa Sands, TR20 9TQ